Wednesday, September 16, 2015

First Day

こんにちわ everyone!
Bushkoです。 どうぞ よろしく。I am very, very excited to be studying Japanese.  I was first interested in Japanese culture in 6th grade; however I only seriously considered learning the language once I entered high school.  I watch アニメ and play various Japanese video games, but it was when a Japanese exchange student, Yukiko, was at my school that I was determined to learn Japanese.  I know a few basic phrases and how to write hiragana and katakana, but that is the extent of my knowledge of the language.  I hope to study abroad in Japan some day, so I suppose the most exciting thing for me is simply expanding my fluency in Japanese.  The most difficult thing for me will be to greatly reduce the amount of English I speak in the class, but I am up for the challenge!
じゃあ、また。

No comments:

Post a Comment