Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Goal Revisions

おはようみんなさん、

I am revising my goals for this semester so far!

Goals:
1. Increase my speaking speed.  This is still a goal of mine; I am improving, but I am nowhere near a native speaker's speed.

2. Really get the vocab down!!  There is always a word or two from the chapter vocab that I end up forgetting later.  I must practice using those words the most!
3. Memorize (and be able to correctly pronounce) the intonations of words.  I'm not sure if this will ever not be a goal.  I have been more aware of the tones, but there is still a long way to go.

I am revising what I plan to do outside of class now that I have a more realistic idea of how much time I will have to practice.  I am simply editing my strategies from last time.
1. Watch アニメ  or movies in Japanese.  I'll watch an episode of  アニメ once a week
2. Use the Nakama's listening and speaking exercises for practice every other day for 15 minutes.
3. Play video games in Japanese once a week for 20 minutes.  This will actually help improve my reading as well since there are a few games I own that both the audio and writing can be set to either English or Japanese.
4. Go to the にほんごテーブル at least twice a month.  I will also talk to others taking Japanese (like my roommate!) outside of class and にほんごテーブル。


These goals are more realistic to what I'll be able to do.  Let's continue to have a great year! 
がんばって!

じゃ、また

No comments:

Post a Comment