Thursday, January 7, 2016

PE reflections!

I have learned sooooooo much this semester!  It's crazy to think that I started from barely being able to read hiragana to being able to express my likes and dislikes, describing actions, and speaking about the past and future.  I believe I've accomplished my goals to the best of my abilities, though through some different means than what I anticipated.

Increasing speaking speed was a large portion of what I wanted to accomplish.  I have increased my speed since the last goal revision post: partially from learning the vocabulary better and being able to recall it with more ease.
I downloaded Anki, a flashcard program, that I use daily to study vocab and some grammar.  This has certainly helped me to accomplish my goal of memorizing all of the vocab.  It has also been more efficient than my previous study strategies.
I have memorized a good amount of the tones for the vocabulary we know.  I would check the textbook to see the pronunciation guide for the words as well.

I did not accomplish my goals through doing everything I stated I would.
I rarely watched anime or played video games (unfortunately).  I did continue my Pokemon game a little, but it was no where near as much as I had hoped I would.
I did use my textbook more and although I didn't always do the exercises in the book.  To study vocabulary, I used flashcards more often than the book.
I went to日本語 テーブルmost of the times it was available; certainly at least twice a month.

Thank you all for such a great semester!
じゃあ、また!

No comments:

Post a Comment