Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Semester 2 PE Goals!

This year there are many improvements I can make to my speech that will allow me to more correctly and fluently speak Japanese.

Here are my goals, broad and simple to understand:
1. Just as before, increase speaking speed.  This will likely be a goal of mine of a while.
2. Memorize the tones of words!

Steps to complete my goals:
1. Go to 日本語テーブル at least every other time it is available.
2. Look up word intonations if I do not know them.  With new vocab I will try to memorize the tones and revisit the tone diagram as many times as it takes to memorize them.
3. Watch an episode of anime in Japanese once a week.

Let's have a great semester everyone! がんばって!

Image result for guy sensei thumbs up

2 comments:

  1. "がんばてブシコちゃん!” コルテス

    ReplyDelete
  2. プリンストン大学の日本語テーブルはどうですか。おもしろいですか。
    私はコロンビア大学の学生です。コロンビア大学は日本語のチャットクラブがあります。とてもおもしろいです。

    ReplyDelete