Monday, May 2, 2016

PE Reflection

こんにちは!

今がっきはとてもたのしかったね。 We've done a lot this semester and learning prosody and all around sounding more fluent was a big goal of mine.  While I am sill not completely fluent (but who really could be within less than a year?), I have certainly improved.  I was able to mostly follow my plan to improve; I went to 日本語テーブル, I watched anime mostly regularly, but I did not use Suzuki-kun that often.  I did overall learn more word pitches though.
Also, from shadowing, I have been able to increase my speaking speed quite a bit from last semester.  I think I am still improving, and I will continue to practice every now and again if I eat dinner with someone who can speak Japanese.

Thanks for the wonderful semester everyone!
ブシュコ

1 comment:

  1. 今年私たちはたくさんことを勉強しましたね!夏もいっしょにがんばります!^^

    ReplyDelete